Last updated: 25.01.2021
What are Cookies?
In terms of time, Leadspicker uses two different types of cookies: “session” and “persistent”. Session cookies are temporarily stored in your browser while the user actively engages with the site and are deleted upon browser closure.
Persistent cookies remain stored in the user’s browser until they are manually deleted by the user.
These cookies are not used to collect individual user information, and, thus, it is not possible to ascertain a user’s identity through their investigation.
In terms of website functionality, Leadspicker uses five different types:
- Essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Analytical cookies to understand visitor behavior on our site.
- Remarketing cookies to personalize the content of displayed ads.
- Conversion cookies to evaluate the performance of individual sales channels.
- Tracking cookies, in combination with conversion cookies, to analyze sales channels and aid us in improving user experience.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties’ cookies to report usage statistics on our sites, deliver advertisements on and through our sites, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we have to offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Upgrade to the next generation of sales prospecting
Imagine a world where you walk into your office and find your inbox packed with meeting requests, all done automatically by your personal prospecting assistant.